Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First go at Outlook 2007

These two days have been hectic and very satisfying. I have been travelling to the e-city HP site to get trained on SiteMinder Administration. The day starts with the wakeup alarm ringing at 6:00 AM. A shower, a quick breakfast comprising of bread toast and a cup of ginger tea. 7:20 AM: board the company bus to e-city. 7:55 AM: short and brisk walk through the scenic HP campus. 8:00 AM: Inside Purdue - 0.09 and logged on to Jabber.

I noticed Outlook 2007 installed on the training machine I had been allocated. I was impressed with the new look and feel of Word 2007. Got so hooked to it that I started preparing my training notes using Word 2007. Will try and download Outlook 2007 from the Microsoft site some time next week.

No comments: